Everyday Underwear Recommendation Please

1 watcher
May 2020
4:58pm, 17 May 2020
21,420 posts
  •  
Red Squirrel
Need to order online during lockdown and not having much success finding anything. Cotton, petite (30"), bra or bralette + knickers/boy shorts. I sometimes do an outside job and want something sturdy if that's the right expression but not underwired. Thanks in advance.
May 2020
12:09am, 18 May 2020
17,749 posts
  •  
Serendippily
Thus any good for you? It’s very soft to wear. There is a cami with hidden support which might work too bambooclothing.co.uk
May 2020
12:10am, 18 May 2020
17,750 posts
  •  
Serendippily
(Fmail me if it is and I’ll recommend you and you get 15% off)
May 2020
1:47am, 18 May 2020
559 posts
  •  
NRGEE
amazon.co.uk
These are seamless boy shorts and are soooooooo comfy I got rid of old knickers and bought a second pack. I bought size s and fit is fab( Iam usually an 8). May even buy a 3rd packet and just get rid of all old knickers.
May 2020
8:02am, 18 May 2020
5,275 posts
  •  
1step2far
I like alpkits merino pants. They go down quite small and very comfortable. But I only buy them when there's a sale on: alpkit.com
May 2020
3:25pm, 18 May 2020
21,424 posts
  •  
Red Squirrel
Thank you all!

I'd forgotten about BAM and it didn't come up when I did a sustainable search. There's a nice bralette on there but it doesn't go down to XS.

Thanks for posting NRGEE, they look good but I don't use Amazon.

Alpkit ones are in my size - so I'll bear those in mind and I've never had merino knickers.

I ordered a bralette and boy shorts this morning which may be too big, but all my bralettes are so loose now, I had to get something in a hurry.

I used to have bras taken in, so I might have to revert to that.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Red Squirrel
Need to order online during lockdown and not having much success finding anything. Cotton, petite (...