BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
"Every child to run a mile a day"
8:54pm, 18 Mar 2016
FenlandRunnerI was lucky DT, I had older friends who dealt with any issues!
8:58pm, 18 Mar 2016
Derby TupYou don't know what you missed out on Fenners. You don't need Fartlek or Kenyan Hills when you had to walk past where the Rumleys and McCabes lived when you were eight or nine
About This Thread
Maintained by ChrisHB
- How fast can you run a mile?
- My Fetch Mile
- Mad March Mile 2021
- Could anyone else do this? Sub-5 mile and 500lb squat
- North-west mile, cake and social
- Fetch Midlands Mile (& a few shorter runs)
- Aberdeen Fetch Mile- anyone interested?
- The 9:59 mile thread. How hard can it be?
- The Up the Stairs to Bedford(shire) Clangtastic Mile
- Big Fetch Mile(s) 2018