"Every child to run a mile a day"
8:54pm, 18 Mar 2016
FenlandRunnerI was lucky DT, I had older friends who dealt with any issues!
8:58pm, 18 Mar 2016
Derby TupYou don't know what you missed out on Fenners. You don't need Fartlek or Kenyan Hills when you had to walk past where the Rumleys and McCabes lived when you were eight or nine
About This ThreadMaintained by ChrisHB
An initiative to get all primary school children to run a mile every schoolday was mentioned on the ...
- Live penguin web cam
- Who is your Olympic Body Match?
- Whatever happened to ????
- Quadzilla - Class of 2012
- Songs with great sax solos
- Support thread for educators of any type, academics, teachers, early years etc.
- Plantar Fasciitis
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs