We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
"Every child to run a mile a day"
8:54pm, 18 Mar 2016
FenlandRunnerI was lucky DT, I had older friends who dealt with any issues!
8:58pm, 18 Mar 2016
Derby TupYou don't know what you missed out on Fenners. You don't need Fartlek or Kenyan Hills when you had to walk past where the Rumleys and McCabes lived when you were eight or nine
About This Thread
- How fast can you run a mile?
- Fetch Mile Spring 2022 Leeds?
- North Coast Fetch 1609 - the Findhorn Fetch Mile festival
- My Fetch Mile
- Mad March Mile 2021
- Could anyone else do this? Sub-5 mile and 500lb squat
- North-west mile, cake and social
- Fetch Midlands Mile (& a few shorter runs)
- Aberdeen Fetch Mile- anyone interested?
- The 9:59 mile thread. How hard can it be?
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.
The Breakfast Club!
Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map