Eddie Izzard makes humanity great again
7:37pm, 12 Jan 2021
Looby LooNo way 10 years OMG
7:59pm, 12 Jan 2021
ndellarI posted that originally on Sept 2009!
About This Thread
- 🇺🇦 Ukraine Red Cross - a way WE can help.
- She Was Going For A Run - Virtual Race 23rd January 2022
- Cycle the Nation
- To fundraise or not?
- Small Charity - Where to Buy Running Vests
- One Life Lost Is Enough - please vote
- IaPL 2018
- Help Runners Needed
- Sienna's World - TV tomorrow
- Challenge 30 - 30 Langdales / Windermeres in 30 days
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!