BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Eccentric strengthening

1 watcher
May 2014
7:08pm, 12 May 2014
1141 posts
  •  
philbo
After struggling with achilles injuries over the last year ive been desperate to clear this up , so ive been looking on the interweb and keep coming back to eccentric strengthening , so anyone done this ? what results ? do you need to keep doing it once the injury is healed ? coments appreciated.
May 2014
8:51pm, 12 May 2014
774 posts
  •  
jacdaw
There was some discussion about this over on this thread:

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=55137&page=36

earlier today (not sure if you've already seen it). See HappyGs comments about halfway down the page; he seems to have fixed his achilles, and I'm trying to sort mine out before it becomes a real problem.

At least I think we are talking about the same thing...
May 2014
8:58pm, 12 May 2014
1142 posts
  •  
philbo
Thanks , had a look yeah its the same thing im doing only 3 weeks into it though , got to do something so sort this out , not running is driving me up the wall . :-(

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by philbo
After struggling with achilles injuries over the last year ive been desperate to clear this up , so ...