Dukeries Ultra

8 watchers
Jan 2012
5:44pm, 4 Jan 2012
2 posts
  •  
RogLS128
As our race seems to have attracted some positive attention in the ultramarathon thread I thought it might be worth creating a dedicated thread/group.

I'm new to Fetch so please be gentle with me if I do anything I'm not supposed to do.

For those who don't know us yet our website is www.dukeriesultra.co.uk I'm doing the web stuff myself, so some of the updates to the site don't always go through as quickly or smoothly as we would like!

We do now have a Twitter account twitter.com/DukeriesUltra and a Facebook page www.Facebook.com/dukeriesultra

Anyone who wants to know more please don't hesitate to contact me

Roger L-S
Jan 2012
5:48pm, 4 Jan 2012
4,614 posts
  •  
flip
Welcome to fetch Rog . Good luck with the race .

dukeriesevents.co.uk

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewracedetails.php?id=65059
Ted
Jan 2012
6:00pm, 4 Jan 2012
10,494 posts
  •  
Ted
Welcome to Fetch Rog, there is an unwritten 100post rule about being nice. So pull up a chair and rest your feet for a while.
Jan 2012
6:01pm, 4 Jan 2012
4,615 posts
  •  
flip
twitter.com

facebook.com

just a bit easier for folk if you cut and past the link Rog .

The estate you are having the race onlooks lush. Did you need special pemission?
Jan 2012
6:17pm, 4 Jan 2012
10,931 posts
  •  
JohnnyO
Hello :)

I had seen this advertised somewhere, looks nice.
Jan 2012
10:11pm, 4 Jan 2012
11,916 posts
  •  
hellen
Can you put the icon in the right place on the map in the race details please, I wasn't really sure where it was when I created the event so plonked it randomly.
Jan 2012
9:11am, 5 Jan 2012
4 posts
  •  
RogLS128
Thanks for the welcome and to Flip for help with correcting the links. I did the first post from my phone so not the best way to see everything that is going on....

Hellen, I've moved the marker on the map so that it now shows the correct starting place at Sherwood YHA.

The route is actually all on public rights of way so we didn't need any special permissions, but we did try to keep away from some of the more crowded areas in Clumber Park particularly. Although after running through Whitby on Sunday for the Hardmoors30, Clumber never gets that busy! I'll try and get the route added on to Fetch and linked into the race details.
Jan 2012
9:17am, 5 Jan 2012
11,917 posts
  •  
hellen
That's great rog
Will there be a garmin download for the route?
Jan 2012
10:14am, 5 Jan 2012
3,549 posts
  •  
2 Flat Feet
Rog, hellen gets lost getting to her garden gate ;-)
Jan 2012
10:16am, 5 Jan 2012
11,919 posts
  •  
hellen
:-p

Not quite true but I do get lost trying to find my car in a car park and often struggle to get out of said car park!

About This Thread

Maintained by RogS128
As our race seems to have attracted some positive attention in the ultramarathon thread I thought it...