We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Drop down weeks
5:39pm, 2 Mar 2012
James1982aIn addition to the poll I started,
Why do you choose to, or choose not to do a drop down week?
How much do you drop down by? percentage and/or mileage
Do you drop down while building mileage and what do you do on the week after you drop down if you are building?
About This Thread
- New Amazing Factoid
- Please rate this
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.
The Breakfast Club!
Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map