Down Tow Up Flow Half Marathon

8 watchers
Jul 2012
2:55pm, 17 Jul 2012
4,914 posts
  •  
lammo
I got an email asking for assistance with marshalling for this, so it might be worth double checking its still on...
Jul 2012
3:01pm, 17 Jul 2012
760 posts
  •  
Curly45
It still on...wish I had seen this thread BEFORE I entered.

Mutters to self about gates.

Oh and some will be on road this year due to the moved start to Slough.
Jul 2012
8:01pm, 18 Jul 2012
832 posts
  •  
CStar
I'm a DNS for this unfortunately. too much else on.
Jul 2012
6:59pm, 22 Jul 2012
2,663 posts
  •  
Magpie Rob
Results for this are on the Sport Systems website sportsystems.co.uk

Bit hot for it really today and running over the grass and through the heavy mud was tough at the end but I enjoyed it. I thought there was some beautiful scenery (and yes I did manage to take it in) along the Jubilee river

And I got a massive PB despite everything which helps my positive outlook no end ;-)
Oct 2012
11:08am, 30 Oct 2012
2,242 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
Thinking about this for 2013. Race will start in Marlow and finish in Windsor. Magpie seemed to enjoy it, anyone else with feeback? Only two things that concern me are a) if we actually have a summer and have high heat that time of year and b) parking at the finish and taking the bus back to the start. In my head there is plenty that can go wrong there.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Anyone done this one before, Down Tow Up Flow Half Marathon? Any good, nice, well organised, good pb...