8:29pm, 4 Aug 2012
brer rabbitHi folks, doing Dovedale Dipper tomorrow and have recruited Run Forest Run to be my navigator-bless him. Any thoughts from folks who have done it before on time difference from a road marathon. Did Windermere in just over 4hrs with a chronic injury in May, usually do around 3:45 mark. Weather looking fairly ok but if folks say there is a big time difference to be expected then must pack extra chocolate (oop, clearly I mean hot shot gels!)
About This Thread
- Happy Birthday to Youlgrave Harriers :) -No fee Guided Peak District run anybody?
- (free) Peak District Guided Trail Runs
- Belper Rover - 15th August
- Derby half marathon 2018
- Free Running Events. 2 scoring 'Races' (Nottingham and Peak District)and lots of guided trail runs in the Peaks.
- LDWA Roundhay 50 Feburary
- Walking as injury prevention?
- Cows advice?
- Winter Poppyline
- LDWA events
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!