8:29pm, 4 Aug 2012
brer rabbitHi folks, doing Dovedale Dipper tomorrow and have recruited Run Forest Run to be my navigator-bless him. Any thoughts from folks who have done it before on time difference from a road marathon. Did Windermere in just over 4hrs with a chronic injury in May, usually do around 3:45 mark. Weather looking fairly ok but if folks say there is a big time difference to be expected then must pack extra chocolate (oop, clearly I mean hot shot gels!)
About This Thread
- Happy Birthday to Youlgrave Harriers :) -No fee Guided Peak District run anybody?
- (free) Peak District Guided Trail Runs
- Belper Rover - 15th August
- Derby half marathon 2018
- Free Running Events. 2 scoring 'Races' (Nottingham and Peak District)and lots of guided trail runs in the Peaks.
- LDWA Roundhay 50 Feburary
- Walking as injury prevention?
- Cows advice?
- Winter Poppyline
- LDWA events
Fetch Shirts and Vests
Preorder your long sleeve, short sleeve and vests by the end of January for delivery in February.
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!