Dont you just hate injuries?
8:46pm, 9 Oct 2015
DvorakYes, especially if you do one in an absurd way. I appear to have tweaked a hamstring raking the lawn yesterday.
(Raking moss. Harder than it should have been. I was bracing one foot forward to get some heft. And the lawn looks shit now :-(.)
About This Thread
- pi55ed off corner like the injured bench but with attitude x x x
- Things you want to say but can't
- What minor disaster has befallen you today?
- What really grinds your gears?
- What or who do you hate but everybody else seems to love??
- C Block - there's no place like it.
- Wanted - your new job horror stories
- In 5 words or less, start a fight (without politics)
- Unpopular Opinions
- Bidet - what were you doing??
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.