BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Dont you just hate injuries?
8:46pm, 9 Oct 2015
DvorakYes, especially if you do one in an absurd way. I appear to have tweaked a hamstring raking the lawn yesterday.
(Raking moss. Harder than it should have been. I was bracing one foot forward to get some heft. And the lawn looks shit now :-(.)
About This Thread
Maintained by James74
- pi55ed off corner like the injured bench but with attitude x x x
- Things you want to say but can't
- What minor disaster has befallen you today?
- Harassment when running
- C Block - there's no place like it.
- What really grinds your gears?
- Sulking - come and sulk here
- In 5 words or less, start a fight (without politics)
- thread for misanthropes
- What or who do you hate but everybody else seems to love??