Dont you just hate injuries?
8:46pm, 9 Oct 2015
DvorakYes, especially if you do one in an absurd way. I appear to have tweaked a hamstring raking the lawn yesterday.
(Raking moss. Harder than it should have been. I was bracing one foot forward to get some heft. And the lawn looks shit now :-(.)
About This ThreadMaintained by James74
Started running regular at the begining of the yearand other than little aches all gone good, until....
- Big toe, possibly broken
- Knee bursitis
- Cycling with a half healed calf?
- Races in the States
- Tapering with a niggle, advice begged for.
- Very very very sore foot after going over on my ankle?!
- calf swelling wont go down?
- Pain on top of foot under laces
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek