BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Donation to a club
8:18pm, 21 Jul 2017
MushypeasI have just bought a Garmin forerunner 935 rendering my existing forerunner 25 (3 months old) and Garmin Swim (2 years old and in need of a new battery and probably a hard reset) surplus to requirements.
I could sell on eBay but I'd be happy to donate one / both to a running club / tri club if I could be assured they went to someone who genuinely would value them (junior or anyone unable to afford a watch).
If anyone is involved in a club and interested then let me know and send me a message.
6:45am, 22 Jul 2017
MushypeasSorry. Now gone
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August