Do a new thing for spring, 2022 edition

29 watchers
25 Feb
10:12am, 25 Feb 2024
10,590 posts
  •  
BaronessBL
It's not a personal instagram jelly, but a kind of business account - it's flintstonesinsheringham
25 Feb
2:36pm, 25 Feb 2024
40,856 posts
  •  
halfpint
Not much newting here. Another newt recipe on Friday. Another vegan one which QP really liked. This is newt because he didn’t do vegetables for a long time.

Today was a bike ride which is not new but first for a while that didn’t feel like it would kill me.
25 Feb
3:41pm, 25 Feb 2024
66,819 posts
  •  
LindsD
Went to a newt restaurant w old friends

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Sharkie
Most of you know the score. Much in the bizarre way Easter has come to mean Chocolate, Lent is mainly thought of as an opportunity to Give Up Chocolate. At least until Easter. You know what I mean, 'What are you giving up for Lent?' * I say NO to this. Away with the hair shirts and the deprivation. Let's embrace change and the NEW. Spring is a time of renewal - and restoration.

Soooooo..... you don't have to take up indoor sky diving like my partner's 90 year old mot...