•  
Raptors Claws are coming to town
Good advice, Young Cowboy :)
Dec 2011
7:51pm, 24 Dec 2011
9 posts
  •  
young cowboy
Im one of the lucky ones when on the odd occasion i do go hypoglycemic that i always get symtoms quite early and i can act fast on it,some diabetics get very little warning signs and can just collapse where they stand and go into a coma in the worst cases.It took me a while to come to terms with the condition but giving myself 4 or 5 jabs a day is as normal to me now as me sticking the kettle on for a cuppa,if you manage it safely then it dosent rule your life and i can only be thankful that i can do the things that a lot of diabetics cant.
Jun 2012
10:38am, 22 Jun 2012
7 posts
  •  
timosborn7
Hi, I am a recently diagnosed type 1 diabetic and have set up a group to share advice, tips etc please look on my profile if you would like to join. Thanks Tim.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by PenW
My mother has accidentally taken 9 units of short acting insulin instead of her 9 units long acting ...