BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
diabetes advice - any medics?
7:36pm, 24 Dec 2011
Raptors Claws are coming to townGood advice, Young Cowboy
7:51pm, 24 Dec 2011
young cowboyIm one of the lucky ones when on the odd occasion i do go hypoglycemic that i always get symtoms quite early and i can act fast on it,some diabetics get very little warning signs and can just collapse where they stand and go into a coma in the worst cases.It took me a while to come to terms with the condition but giving myself 4 or 5 jabs a day is as normal to me now as me sticking the kettle on for a cuppa,if you manage it safely then it dosent rule your life and i can only be thankful that i can do the things that a lot of diabetics cant.
10:38am, 22 Jun 2012
timosborn7Hi, I am a recently diagnosed type 1 diabetic and have set up a group to share advice, tips etc please look on my profile if you would like to join. Thanks Tim.
About This Thread
Maintained by PenW
- Type 1 diabetic glycaemic control
- Diabetes and exercise
- Coronavirus discussion thread
- Coronavirus **support** thread
- When did you last give blood?
- Inbetweenies - not skinny, not fat, need to lose around a stone ...
- The benefits of giving up alcohol!
- I Will Not Overeat Today.
- The Smile Thread
- over 50's club