Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Devil o' the Highlands

44 watchers
22 Mar
5:38pm, 22 Mar 2020
3448 posts
K5 Gus
Johnny + Noanie cancelled the Fling well before all the major marathons cancelled - very proactive people as I'm sure you'll know from your dealings with them.

They said it was as much to discourage people from going up to train on the route as all the other more obvious stuff.
22 Mar
5:41pm, 22 Mar 2020
10391 posts
mrs shanksi
Surely whw race will cancel soon?
22 Mar
6:29pm, 22 Mar 2020
1282 posts
Shortcut Cam
Lairig Ghru race entries opened yesterday albeit on a no money up front basis. If it goes ahead the organisers will decide who gets to race.
22 Mar
6:33pm, 22 Mar 2020
3283 posts
FenlandRunner
I agree Mrs S. Not sure if realistic or pessimistic but I can't see any races taking place this year.
18 Apr
2:34pm, 18 Apr 2020
1715 posts
MikeR.
I am sure I posted on here last night about isolation ultra, may have just been delirious.
18 Apr
2:37pm, 18 Apr 2020
998 posts
Paul N
Isolation ultra? Do elaborate!
18 Apr
5:07pm, 18 Apr 2020
3497 posts
K5 Gus
Mike - you posted about it on the Ultra thread. Good luck with it tomorrow !
18 Apr
8:54pm, 18 Apr 2020
1716 posts
MikeR.
Ahh lack of sleep can't even click on the right thread now 😆

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
What are other folk doing about the back-up requirements?
You must have a back-up vehicle (car, 4x4 if you have one (not required though!!)...
Who fancies a fantastic day out in the beautiful North West of Scotland on the legendary West Highland Way, supporting the lovely Sophster? Team of 2 would be best: a driver/sandwich maker and a runner/Muller rice opener. Eternal gratitude, fetchie fame and gold and jewels will be yours. (*)

It's Sat 7 August. Come on Fetchland.

* I may have lied about the gold and jewels