Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Data not loading

1 watcher
Jan 2013
2:06pm, 31 Jan 2013
3 posts
Minks
If I try to look back at a previous run by clicking the 'view training' option to the left of it in my log, the run isn't loading up properly. A message appears 'stack error at: line 25' and reappears again when you click 'OK'. Then you get 'stack error at: line 24', click OK and it goes away. The run data loads but the route map and elevation details are not showing. When I look back on old runs I want to see where I ran otherwise the split information isn't much use! This has been ongoing for a few weeks now so I guess no-one else has noticed/reported it?
Jan 2013
2:56pm, 31 Jan 2013
882 posts
monsenb1
i think it works for me, when you say 'view training', you mean the little pair of googles/glasses?
Jan 2013
4:06pm, 31 Jan 2013
4491 posts
sprouty76
Does it happen for all of your previous runs, or just one (or a few)?
Feb 2013
12:50pm, 1 Feb 2013
6 posts
Minks
Yes, the little pair of glasses/goggles. It happens for all my previous runs, regardless of whether the route was uploaded from my Garmin or done manually.
Feb 2013
12:58pm, 1 Feb 2013
883 posts
monsenb1
Works for me on my iPad and windows 7 pc.. Everything upto date on your computer Minks?
Feb 2013
1:05pm, 1 Feb 2013
12355 posts
fetcheveryone
It sounds like your routes aren't uploading properly. Have you sent some feedback?
Feb 2013
7:24pm, 11 Feb 2013
1562 posts
Durbat
not sure if this is a similar problem but bought a forerunner 305 off ebay, will load and register on one lap top but not my other. Must be a driver type issue but being thick I can't work it out. Tried the obvious like down loading Garmin Communicator but still no joy :(

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Minks
If I try to look back at a previous run by clicking the 'view training' option to the left of it i...