BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Daniels Running Formula. The Definitive Wire.

57 watchers
21 Jun
11:12am, 21 Jun 2021
4191 posts
Kieren
Thanks Greg. Here is the link to the web version, which also has links to android/iPhone app versions.

runsmartproject.com
21 Jun
11:20am, 21 Jun 2021
127314 posts
GregP
Done. Anything you want changed or added to the header let me know.
21 Jun
11:24am, 21 Jun 2021
14768 posts
rf_fozzy
Could I have a simple and easy to implement solution to (a) fix my back, (b) lose some weight and (c) immediately run faster with no effort and no pain....

PLease.

Thankyou in advance.
21 Jun
11:25am, 21 Jun 2021
127317 posts
GregP
:)
21 Jun
12:43pm, 21 Jun 2021
5801 posts
Battlecat
Thanks for the app :-) I like it
21 Jun
1:22pm, 21 Jun 2021
4192 posts
Kieren
The app is really useful. I take a screenshot & save my gallery for planning workouts. It's a bit faster than opening the app each time.

There is also a vdot Garmin app that you can plan and sync workouts with. I tried it but prefer to just enter the workouts manually on the Garmin connect phone app.
28 Jun
9:27pm, 28 Jun 2021
14813 posts
rf_fozzy
So, I used Daniels' Vdot calculator to do the handicapping for our club handicap race last Tuesday.

I used someone who had given me a 5k time and a time over the course (it was a fell, non-standard distance route) and then used that to interpolate over to Daniels.

It worked pretty well as everyone was within +/- 3mins of their handicap time.

What i could do with is an online calculator like the one in the "about this thread" but where you can use non-standard distances.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP
Which it is the Daniels thread of the world.

Like the old 'definitive' wire, only better. And less dead.

New (as at 21/06/21) link to all the calculators a Fetchie can dream of: runsmartproject.com