We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Cycling training plan for beginners - any recommendations?
10:40pm, 27 Sep 2012
VelociraptorStick on a CD with a good mix of fast and slow tracks and dance along
11:17pm, 27 Sep 2012
HannekeKwala, if you have had a knee operation, you really do want to build up slowly and steadily. If one leg is weaker than the other, doing one legged exercises is a good idea, to get the weaker leg back up to scratch
About This Thread
- Wahoo Systm
- Import training from Wahoo?
- Cycling events in training plan
- Trainer Road - workout creator
- A couple of questions for the cyclists
- Marathon Training and Cycling
- mountain bike v racing bike pace
- Cycling whilst injured + cycled miles against running miles.
- What should I do ? Bike or run ?
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.
The Breakfast Club!
Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map