Cycling training plan for beginners - any recommendations?
10:40pm, 27 Sep 2012
VelociraptorStick on a CD with a good mix of fast and slow tracks and dance along
11:17pm, 27 Sep 2012
HannekeKwala, if you have had a knee operation, you really do want to build up slowly and steadily. If one leg is weaker than the other, doing one legged exercises is a good idea, to get the weaker leg back up to scratch
About This ThreadMaintained by kwala
I put this under tri as there seem to be more cycling experts hanging around here than in the other ...
- Advice for a Novice
- What have you learned during lockdown?
- The Overstory - June 2019 Book Group discussion thread
- Half marathon to Marathon training
- Shoe prices
- What do/would you miss about your job?
- Non Zero Days
- Intervals to prepare for a Fetch Mile
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek