Cycling training plan for beginners - any recommendations?
10:40pm, 27 Sep 2012
VelociraptorStick on a CD with a good mix of fast and slow tracks and dance along
11:17pm, 27 Sep 2012
HannekeKwala, if you have had a knee operation, you really do want to build up slowly and steadily. If one leg is weaker than the other, doing one legged exercises is a good idea, to get the weaker leg back up to scratch
About This Thread
Maintained by kwala
- Cycling events in training plan
- Trainer Road - workout creator
- A couple of questions for the cyclists
- Marathon Training and Cycling
- mountain bike v racing bike pace
- Cycling whilst injured + cycled miles against running miles.
- What should I do ? Bike or run ?
- TriSport Fetch: The smell of 220
- Bromptons are not the only fruit (or "Oranges are not the only Brompton")