We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Cycling events in training plan
11:17am, 17 Apr 2018
Son of a Pronator ManWhy is it that cycling events show in your race calendar but don't show in your training plan ? Running races show in *both* your race calendar and your training plan ? Or is it just me ?
About This Thread
- Wahoo Systm
- Import training from Wahoo?
- Trainer Road - workout creator
- A couple of questions for the cyclists
- Marathon Training and Cycling
- mountain bike v racing bike pace
- Cycling whilst injured + cycled miles against running miles.
- What should I do ? Bike or run ?
- Cycling training plan for beginners - any recommendations?
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.
The Breakfast Club!
Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map