Cycling Event

1 watcher
May 2013
3:25pm, 24 May 2013
392 posts
  •  
Muddie
I came across this lakelandrides.com

It's not for me, but I thought it might be of interest to someone who likes bikes ........
May 2013
4:08pm, 24 May 2013
25,579 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Having once paid this organisation a swingeing entry fee to take part in a mountain bike event which turned out to be a complete fiasco, the only thing that will tempt me is the prospect of finding out what an Iconic feed, fuel and repair station is. But that might well turn out to be all the temptation I need :)

I want to see routes and not just the promise of routes before opening my wallet, though. And if the routes don't go up before the early bird discount period finishes, pfft to that.

These COULD be absolutely beautiful rides bike
May 2013
6:18pm, 24 May 2013
18,577 posts
  •  
eL Bee!
Early bird offer finishes on Sunday - I doubt Graham has even thought about the route yet, just an arbitrary distance - oh, 100k I see - nice round number that - which the route *will* be no matter how long it actually is ;)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Muddie
I came across this lakelandrides.com

It's not for me, but I thought it might be of...