BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Cycle to Work through CycleSolution/Wheelies - any experiences?
5:33pm, 15 Apr 2013
shyfireMy employers are opening up their bi-annual Cycle To Work scheme this week for a blink of the eye six weeks. Scheme is being run by cyclesolution (related to wheelies.co.uk) and all bikes have to be purchased through them. Sadly no option to support the local bikes shops it seems
Has anyone any experience of buying through them? What I've found on internet reviews so far is not particularly flattering on customer services/after sales i.e it's a box it and ship 'em' approach.
Sensible head says no to buying a first road bike on the internet without trying it out for size and have it set it up properly. Bargain hunter sees tax break and installments the most appealing way to shell out for a new bike. Could this end up being a false economy?
10:20am, 9 Sep 2020
Keefy BeefyHoly sheeeeet! If any of you have an insurance company that will deal with bike theft by giving you a voucher that you can only use at Wheelies, rectify that as soon as you can. If you don't know, I'd check.
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Commuting to work by bike
- C Block - there's no place like it.
- The Retirement Thread
- (Packed) Lunch Tomorrow Will Be
- SpreadEveryone: The Fetchland Excel wire
- Fetch Emporium
- What do/would you miss about your job?
- Non running related - anyone have any top tips on preparing presentations for interview
- The New Normal - What do you see that is becoming the New Normal?
- Working From Home