Cycle to Work through CycleSolution/Wheelies - any experiences?

1 watcher
Apr 2013
5:33pm, 15 Apr 2013
471 posts
  •  
shyfire
My employers are opening up their bi-annual Cycle To Work scheme this week for a blink of the eye six weeks. Scheme is being run by cyclesolution (related to wheelies.co.uk) and all bikes have to be purchased through them. Sadly no option to support the local bikes shops it seems :-(

Has anyone any experience of buying through them? What I've found on internet reviews so far is not particularly flattering on customer services/after sales i.e it's a box it and ship 'em' approach.

Sensible head says no to buying a first road bike on the internet without trying it out for size and have it set it up properly. Bargain hunter sees tax break and installments the most appealing way to shell out for a new bike. Could this end up being a false economy?
Sep 2020
10:20am, 9 Sep 2020
9,486 posts
  •  
Keefy Beefy
Holy sheeeeet! If any of you have an insurance company that will deal with bike theft by giving you a voucher that you can only use at Wheelies, rectify that as soon as you can. If you don't know, I'd check.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
My employers are opening up their bi-annual Cycle To Work scheme this week for a blink of the eye si...

X

Free training & racing tools for runners, cyclists, swimmers & walkers.

Fetcheveryone lets you analyse your training, find races, plot routes, chat in our forum, get advice, play games - and more! Nothing is behind a paywall, and it'll stay that way thanks to our awesome community!
Get Started
Click here to join 112,278 Fetchies!
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here