Cycle the Nation
1:17pm, 5 Jan 2022
Sam JelfsScott Mitchell, a good friend of The Great Raemondo and myself, has set himself a challenge for 2023 which is to cycle through every county in England, in the shortest time possible. He is doing this to raise money for Muscular Dystrophy UK as his son has MD.
He has a FB page and has started a youtube channel to document his training this year, and his attempt next year. Would be greatly appreciated if you could go give him a like, share etc... Anything will help him towards getting sponsors etc.
About This Thread
- IaPL 2018
- 🇺🇦 Ukraine Red Cross - a way WE can help.
- She Was Going For A Run - Virtual Race 23rd January 2022
- Eddie Izzard makes humanity great again
- To fundraise or not?
- Small Charity - Where to Buy Running Vests
- One Life Lost Is Enough - please vote
- Help Runners Needed
- Sienna's World - TV tomorrow
- Challenge 30 - 30 Langdales / Windermeres in 30 days
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.
Fetch Everyone Running Club
Join our UKA-affiliated club for event discounts, London Marathon ballot places, the chance to get funded for coaching qualifications, and a warm feeling inside.