Cupboard

58 watchers
Sep 2008
11:45am, 25 Sep 2008
7,623 posts
  •  
Bye Beans i'm going soon too i need to see if i can actually go to town and come back with a n ironing board today :-)
Sep 2008
11:46am, 25 Sep 2008
12,705 posts
  •  
Rebel
Hi eb, thought you got your ironing board last week.

bye Beanie.:)
Sep 2008
11:49am, 25 Sep 2008
7,624 posts
  •  
I was supposed to Rebs but i ended up with too much stuff to carry,went yeaterday but registered at doctors(eventually) and started back home and was halfway back when i remembered LOL
Sep 2008
11:56am, 25 Sep 2008
12,708 posts
  •  
Rebel
There's always something isn't there? Have you settled in properly?
Sep 2008
12:01pm, 25 Sep 2008
7,625 posts
  •  
Mmm sort off wish i had a job tho and mini EB was in school some days are better than others i'll get there tho :-) How are you you start your new job soon don't you :-)
Sep 2008
12:03pm, 25 Sep 2008
12,710 posts
  •  
Rebel
You'll get a job soon, a clever lady like you! Hmm the school thing is very annoying.

I'm fine thanks. It will be at least six weeks til I start work as I need to get security clearance.
Sep 2008
12:10pm, 25 Sep 2008
7,626 posts
  •  
gufffaws at 'lady' and 'clever'.Yup the schol thing is annoying mini EB is happy tho ...not sure how long that will last tho when she does get back there!!!!

I'm getting nervous now about GNR it's next weekend eeeeep!!! I know i can probably get round ok but i am still nervous stupid really LOL

You will be great at your job i bet you can't wait i miss not having any structure to my life it was so regimented before i feel strangely lost sometimes like i don't know what to do with myself.
Sep 2008
12:15pm, 25 Sep 2008
12,711 posts
  •  
Rebel
Don't do yourself down, you are a smart lady indeed!

I have no doubt that you will have a storming GNR. Nerves are a natural thing and good for you. can't wait to hear about it.

My life is more structured now I'm with my daughter as I have more to do. I am really looking forward to working. hopefully I will make friends as I'm a bit of a Billy no Mates at the mo.:( I expect you are a bit the same.
Sep 2008
12:25pm, 25 Sep 2008
7,627 posts
  •  
Yup no friends at all :-( i find myself sitting on fetch talking to peeps on here or reading blogs most of the time.The weekends aren't too bad tho spend time with Chris and go running at richmond park see some fetchies or go to races etc I miss the clean air and grass and trees and friends and family tho :-( I am happy i moved tho.:-)The thing is the longer you spend inside away from people the more you don't want to go out i try and make myself go out everyday even if it is just for milk etc.

How is life with your daughter and grandchildren you seem like you are very happy in your blogs.You said earlier you are going back up north soon what for??
Sep 2008
12:29pm, 25 Sep 2008
12,712 posts
  •  
Rebel
Yes I know what you mean. I am indoors all day by myself doing the same as you. Mind you I MUST go and do some housework shortly! I take the kids to school in the morning and pick them up again later. Weekends are nice because everyone is home.

I love it here. I feel part of my family again. I'm going up to get the rest of my stuff hopefully next week. Old git is letting me have everything I want although I've no idea where I am going to put it all!

About This Thread

Maintained by Pinks
A place to escape from the world. Relax and enjoy the sanctuary of the Fetch cupboard retreat.

(Originally a place to escape from the chatter of a sporting event, this is a little hiding place for anyone who dares enter.)