Crossa App

1 watcher
Ted
May 2016
9:52pm, 11 May 2016
14,218 posts
  •  
Ted
Has anyone else come across this? Currently only available for IOS devices, Android coming soon(ish). The blurb says

Crossa is a free mobile app that focuses on connecting the road cycling community with one another. Crossa also supports the efforts of cycling clubs to keep their members both connected and better informed on club related information, such as rides and activities.

itunes.apple.com
Jan 2017
3:53pm, 6 Jan 2017
1,675 posts
  •  
Longwayround [LWR]
Yes. You're the other user then! Whenever I have opened the app I've been told that it will become available to me once there are several more users in my area.
Jan 2017
3:54pm, 6 Jan 2017
1,676 posts
  •  
Longwayround [LWR]
Yes. You're the other user then! Whenever I have opened the app I've been told that it will become available to me once there are several more users in my area.
Jan 2017
4:00pm, 6 Jan 2017
8,250 posts
  •  
Son of a Pronator Man
so this is another strava ?
Ted
Jan 2017
10:31am, 7 Jan 2017
14,402 posts
  •  
Ted
Nope, it's like a Friend Finder for cyclists. you can find friends within a radius of your location and put a call out for assistance if you break down / or find your LBS. It all depends on the take up in your locale.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Ted