Cramps in hands, feet and legs
1:23pm, 26 Oct 2011
DitzyPlodderHello Everyone - help!
Since I have returned to running so have really bad cramps in my hands, feet, calf, and sometimes side. These never occour during running (appart from the occasional stich when I am pushing myself but I can cope with that) but occour throughout the day / days after running. I never really got to the cause before but it is really annoying (and painful) I can get from 2 - 3 a day to 2 - 3 an hour.
I make sure I am well hydrated, I do stretches, warm up and cool down.
Any ideas anyone? Thanks
1:33pm, 26 Oct 2011
2:18pm, 26 Oct 2011
DitzyPlodderYes hands, feet and calf - I know it is odd - I just don't know why
About This Thread
- Cramps. Why do they happen and how to prevent them? Aug 2019
- Cramping and hydration, or heat 'injury' Aug 2017
- Cramp - new solution, it's the nerve not the muscle Oct 2015
- Calf cramp Jun 2015
- Calf cramp prevention - salt, skins or just htfu?! ;-) Jun 2014
- calf cramp Aug 2013
- How to prevent leg cramps in a marathon May 2013
- Swelling after cramping and running Apr 2013
- Cramps/Deficiencies Jan 2013
- Foot cramp at night. Jun 2012
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?