9:43am, 3 Jan 2013
GymfreakDoopy I had a couple of years off with PF, when I started running again the muscles in that foot got really tired really quickly and I got a bit of cramp. I figured it was because I hadn't been using the foot much so the muscles had all disappeared.
I went for a blood test thingy, something has come back as an elevated level thingy in my liver, I don't really know what it means, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
10:31pm, 3 Jan 2013
doopyGF Ihave been keeping up with your trials and tribulations via your blog, glad you're back running I have also got trouble with tendons on top of my foot, was told it could take 3 - 4 months to settle down. The good news is I dont have to stop running unless there is sharp pain.
About This Thread
Maintained by Gymfreak
- Cramp - new solution, it's the nerve not the muscle
- Swelling after cramping and running
- Ive started getting cramp WTF is that all about?
- Vinegar for cramp!?!?
- Salty stuff
- Cramps. Why do they happen and how to prevent them?
- Cramping and hydration, or heat 'injury'
- Calf cramp
- Calf cramp prevention - salt, skins or just htfu?! ;-)
- calf cramp