Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Cramps/Deficiencies

4 watchers
Jan 2013
9:43am, 3 Jan 2013
7400 posts
Gymfreak
Doopy I had a couple of years off with PF, when I started running again the muscles in that foot got really tired really quickly and I got a bit of cramp. I figured it was because I hadn't been using the foot much so the muscles had all disappeared.

I went for a blood test thingy, something has come back as an elevated level thingy in my liver, I don't really know what it means, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
Jan 2013
10:31pm, 3 Jan 2013
53 posts
doopy
GF Ihave been keeping up with your trials and tribulations via your blog, glad you're back running :-) I have also got trouble with tendons on top of my foot, was told it could take 3 - 4 months to settle down. The good news is I dont have to stop running unless there is sharp pain.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Gymfreak
Hello

I've generally been feeling totally knackered/lethargic for a while, can't make it past 9...

Close