Coros users

21 watchers
Dec 2020
3:58pm, 11 Dec 2020
6 posts
  •  
JoeCarr28
The Pace 2 has proved very hard to get hold of in the UK. However, I have one on order that is supposed to be delivered in time for Christmas.
Dec 2020
4:32pm, 13 Dec 2020
277 posts
  •  
SteveC amid the winters snow
Good luck with that, Joe!
Dec 2020
6:40pm, 16 Dec 2020
First-time poster!!
  •  
Emilecrocodile
'was pretty easy to order the pace 2 here in Canada, received it within a week. But can't unwrap it 'fore Christmas... I'm pretty excited
Dec 2020
12:00pm, 17 Dec 2020
7 posts
  •  
JoeCarr28
Actually, mine turned up early! It's sitting on my wrist now. "SportTracks" also added COROS integration yesterday (which is the other running site I use alongside Fetch)B, which is handy. I'm now only missing that Fetch integration ... fingers crossed!
Dec 2020
12:44pm, 17 Dec 2020
3,618 posts
  •  
Mr. K.
Giving serious thought about getting an Apex 46 early next year.

Pros and cons please...

I notice its not listed on the strava & Fetch download import lists.
Dec 2020
12:52pm, 17 Dec 2020
288 posts
  •  
It will send to strava sutomatically. Fetch has not yet been given the right to use the SPI for automatic uploads to Fetch.

For me the main pros are lightness on the wrist, ease of use of breadcrumb navigation, autocentring on a breadcrumb trail while moving no matter the amount of zoom, battery life, never crashes or locks up when following a complex trail, running power, different types of HR zones, fit of band and 42 model to a small wrist, price, durability and protection of glass by the bezel. I previously used a Fenix 5.
Dec 2020
1:06pm, 17 Dec 2020
8 posts
  •  
JoeCarr28
Still early days with me. Aside from the lack of direct Fetch integration (although, of course, you can upload the files manually), the only other thing I'm missing so far is the lack of any web interface for desktop browsing (like Garmin Connect). Everything has to be viewed and controlled through your phone.

I'm also still getting used to the rotating button (on the Pace 2). It's fine for scrolling through menu options, but I find it a bit cumbersome for unlocking the screen, etc. I guess I'll get used to that though. Otherwise, I'm delighted with it.

Downloading the fee COROS app will give you a feel for some of the capabilities (including its integration with strava other things).
Dec 2020
1:11pm, 17 Dec 2020
13,186 posts
  •  
Badger
Have to say I never noticed issues with autocentring on my F5 with changes in zoom, though manually moving the centre of the map could do it as I recall. And I used courses a lot. I probably didn't leave it on the 'map' page most of the time, though.

Were the crashes with following a previous track as a route, rather than one created separately?

They are nice looking watches, though, if they had OSM maps I'd be extremely tempted.
Dec 2020
1:21pm, 17 Dec 2020
290 posts
  •  
Yes. I learned to avoid what caused the problem. I still like the F5, I just like the Apex more. I reserve judgment for when following a structured training plan as I haven't done that with the Apex yet, only individual planned workouts.
Dec 2020
1:26pm, 17 Dec 2020
1,105 posts
  •  
Snoot
I’ve the Apex 46. Nice comfy fit, only take it off for charging. Batttery life great. Zoom levels in the breadcrumb tracks (other watch is Suunto so zoom in or out is only option). I’m quite good at falling over and it’s not a scratch on it. Cons- took a little while to get the hang of spin to unlock and you can’t pause on a navigation screen but as I’m not timing to the nearest second that’s not an issue 🤣🤣

About This Thread

Maintained by NordRunner
Help, tips and experience with Corus sports watches.
support.coros.com
facebook.com