•  
Snoot
Thanks for keep trying Fetch 👍
Oct 2021
12:08pm, 16 Oct 2021
3,692 posts
  •  
Mr. K.
Anyone else had issues with activities loaded automatically with strava today?
Oct 2021
12:13pm, 16 Oct 2021
3,473 posts
  •  
Snoot
Anyone else had issues with activities loaded automatically with strava today?

Yes but got a message on the Coros app that the strava update means you need to link the two accounts again, worked ok after that.
Oct 2021
7:02pm, 16 Oct 2021
762 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
Didnt have an issue but I had updated the app manually anyway. I wanted to see if the S route-sync would work: it does. It's hard to see the difference but the S routes seem to be drawn with a thinner line on the Coros app.
Oct 2021
9:53am, 27 Oct 2021
15 posts
  •  
boyband6666
My pace 2 arrived yesterday, about to try it out for the first time. Hoping it can be linked to Fetch shortly, as they seem keen to push it ,and have a lot of other syncs in there!
Oct 2021
10:00am, 27 Oct 2021
775 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
Enjoy! Any delay is due to Coros, not to our lord F. My Apex is getting more intensive use these days since I started Fetchpoint. Every day I plot a route in Fetch, export the gpx directly to the Coros app, then later upload the result to Fetch as a fit file. Or if you play WSW the manual upload can be an advantage sometimes.
Nov 2021
10:11pm, 2 Nov 2021
16 posts
  •  
boyband6666
I've put in an issue ticket with them that Fetch isn't there. Runalyze is, which has fewer users I think, so I don't see why not. Badget them on social media? It is an issue though as it's a growing userbase, and I've foudn myself not on here much, as my training isn't here!
Nov 2021
4:03pm, 3 Nov 2021
60 posts
  •  
JoeCarr28
It's not too onerous to manually upload the files to Fetch. I just export each run from the Coros app to Google Drive, and then upload the file manually to Fetch from there. Integration would be nice though.
Nov 2021
4:08pm, 3 Nov 2021
796 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
I do similar except save to local storage on my ipad in under the Coros directory in a folder I made. At least then I can control when it goes up to Fetch, which can by handy for WSW, Trader.
Nov 2021
11:37pm, 8 Nov 2021
17 posts
  •  
boyband6666
After 3 weeks, it is likely the Coros is going back as not fit for purpose. It's a shame as some things are a bit better than Garmin, but I train ~12x a week, I'm not exporting them all to use on fetch - if keeping the Coros I'd have to move to training peaks or the orange site. Even my old garmin training software synced them for me. I've put the request in to Coros who said they will pass it on, but well, my money is talking. I'm not spending >£200 for something that doesn't do a multi year old feature.

The other limitations are 20 workouts on the watch (really?! I just like to add them when I'm doing them, and occasionally revisit), plus a big one - the heart rate data is kind of janky. It frequently picks up my cadence, and not my heart rate. I can fix that by tightening, but that is then so tight it leaves a pattern on my wrist, and the HR sensor scratches my skin.

It's good, and Garmin need to up their game, but for me it isn't there yet...

About This Thread

Maintained by NordRunner
Help, tips and experience with Corus sports watches.
support.coros.com
facebook.com