Coronavirus dreams, have you got coronavirus dreams?

15 watchers
May 2020
9:22am, 28 May 2020
50,071 posts
  •  
Dr PhFleecyD
I wonder at what stage touching anything outside your house will feel not weird
May 2020
8:01am, 31 May 2020
33,886 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Night-owl
Night-owl
7:58am, 31 May 2020
33884 posts
I had a phone call from the police I had to get to Sheffield immediately my work colleague who I do nights with that had to report to Brize Norton! I had no idea where that was. Someone in the dream said it was in the midlands.

We were both summoned to help them with some court cases.

I'm thinking I haven't got any clothes suitable for court. I'll have to buy some but hold on I can't can I?

It didn't occur to later what we were going to tell our boss we both were going to be away from work I mean we couldn't refuse the police could we
May 2020
8:03am, 31 May 2020
33,887 posts
  •  
Night-owl
[Bother I posted on wrong thread copy and pasted

Think I'll go back to bed]
Jun 2020
9:16am, 11 Jun 2020
16,558 posts
  •  
Rosehip
I've woken up in a panic after the same bit of dream at least 3 times now - I'm finishing an event, or just running on my own, passing through vaguely familiar village streets when I start to get overtaken by hoards of giant triathletes, with huge numbers tattooed all over them.
They all yell something at me and then I find myself in their finishing area - but I can't find where I want to finish and I'm getting lost and the road is slippery and it's dark and there are ambulances and medics in masks and gowns everywhere.
Jun 2020
9:31am, 11 Jun 2020
4,118 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
That's some dream, Rosehip.

One of my recurring dreams is that I am running a marathon somewhere and I am near the back of the field. Suddenly, there is no-one else around, no signage, the marshals have all stood down and I don't know where to go.
Jun 2020
10:35am, 13 Jun 2020
33,961 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Went to a restaurant with a bunch of friends from work. We sat close together had food
Oct 2020
1:36pm, 16 Oct 2020
21,048 posts
  •  
Dvorak
I dreamt I went to the cinema and it was a really big cinema, but only another two people were in it. A film was shown, but it didn't make any sense. When I came out it was dark and I was in a kind of shopping centre, but outside. Most shops were open but hardly anyone was about. It was cold, but several of the few people were wearing shorts. There were restaurants as well, but if you wanted to eat you had to stand outside and then someone opened the door and handed you out a bag.

Oh no, hang on, I've got that a bit wrong - that's what actually happens last night.
Oct 2020
3:10pm, 16 Oct 2020
34,760 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Was going to say that's like my local shopping centre, it has a cinema too, plus restaurants
Oct 2020
3:50pm, 16 Oct 2020
2,406 posts
  •  
Minnie Mad
After I left Uni I used to dream that I had an exam that morning and I hadn't revised for it. In recent years that dream has been replaced with one where I have a marathon in the morning and I haven't trained for it.

But last night I dreamt that I had coronavirus and I was in bed unwell (that part was kind of true as I hadn't had my negative result back then) and the doorbell rang and I answered it in my dressing gown after not getting out of bed for two days and it was an ex BF with his mother and brother, and he had for some reason decided to introduce them to me. I woke up feeling very cross and headed for the shower!
Oct 2020
3:55pm, 16 Oct 2020
53,911 posts
  •  
Diogenes
I was visiting a school of young children and greeting them. They were all wearing yellow masks and showing me how school run under COVID conditions. One of them was my own youngest daughter (but much younger than she is now) and I hugged her and we cried because one of us was ill with cancer (but I can't remember whether it was her or me).

About This Thread

Maintained by fleecy
Record them here!