Coronavirus dreams, have you got coronavirus dreams?

15 watchers
May 2020
9:17pm, 4 May 2020
2,910 posts
  •  
TomahawkMike
Dvorak.. fortunately with the weather during lockdown we have managed this a few times for lunch breaks. It's a good rest for us all wfh
May 2020
8:21am, 9 May 2020
49,915 posts
  •  
Dr PhFleecyD
Another pub dream, this one at a town where some racing was going on. The pubs weren’t allowed to be open yet but the landlord said ‘you’re just welcome in my home’ and winked. The racing was being shown in this giant rickety cinema which was part of the pub!
So I guess I’m missing pubs and cinemas :)
May 2020
9:56am, 9 May 2020
3,758 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
I had one the other night that I was going with a 'friend' to the VMLM by car. His PB was 2:47 and we talked about how the VMLM was good for elite runners but too congested for the rest of us, and that I would prefer to do Brighton.
May 2020
11:00am, 10 May 2020
33,724 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Also the other night I was having some sort of facial where I had a face mask, the type you peel off
May 2020
8:18am, 17 May 2020
3,886 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
I don't know whether it's the lockdown or too much cheese! Two last night...

In one, Palace won 3-2 at Tottenham. Harry Kane (now a Palace player) scored from a penalty rebound and Tottenham missed one.

In another, I was sitting on a bench in a high street with a nearly empty mug of cold tea. I saw William Roache and Sue Nicholls walk past (they were having an affair and I don't even watch Corrie). I went to pick up my holdall and it had gone. Then I woke up...
May 2020
11:37am, 17 May 2020
19,732 posts
  •  
Dvorak
(That first dream, Phil. Seek help ;-) )

In spades. Involving running, crowds, cycling. I dreamt I met a couple of Fetchies (not ones I know) near home. I offered to guide them a different way back. The motorway bridge we went under turned from the correct M80 to the M8 in Central Glasgow, by which time I'd lost my shoes and socks and we had to climb up some rocks to avoid Sauchiehall St.

In another dream I was cycling at Aberfeldy, carrying a tin of lilac paint (in my hand). All fine to begin with, then I had to wheel the bike up a hill, then a very steep narrow road, then climb some rocks (again!) dragging my bike up, but still carrying the tin of paint.
May 2020
9:15am, 21 May 2020
50,019 posts
  •  
Dr PhFleecyD
Last night I dreamt Boris Johnson died. He didn’t actually did he? I’m pretty sure he didn’t. Lockdown is getting to me obviously!
May 2020
1:29pm, 21 May 2020
19,769 posts
  •  
Dvorak
(Fleecy :-o Also seek help.)
May 2020
1:50pm, 21 May 2020
4,910 posts
  •  
The Scribbler
I had one last week where I was being chased through some really dense forest. It was a really sensory dream as I could feel the rough bark and sticks beneath my feet, catching my arms and legs on brambles and getting leaves and stuff stuck in my hair. I could hear animals crashing through the forest behind me and shots being fired. I was sliding down a slope into some really thick undergrowth and getting tangled in roots when I woke up.

I could feel my heart racing when I woke and really wanted to shake off the terror of the dream so I went through to the spare room and picked up my book to read for 20 minutes, only to have the central character in the book abducted and carried off roughly through some woods!
The same night, the last dream I had before waking was seeing on Breakfast News that Noel Gallagher had died.
May 2020
12:37am, 28 May 2020
4,000 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
I recently had one in which social distancing had stopped but you could not touch someone with your hands. I was giving hugs with out-turned hands so not to infringe the new guidelines.

About This Thread

Maintained by fleecy
Record them here!