BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
12:15am, 14 May 2015
flankerI used to do MFP > GC > Fetch and it worked, so it would appear that CG can act as a middle-man.
However, can you do TT > Tapirik? If so, you could then get Tapirik to send to GC and
1:01pm, 18 May 2015
larkimNo, don't think tapiriik works with TT (or MapMyRun which is essentially the engine behind TomTomMySports).
Odd that MFP to GC causes GC to force sync to Fetch but
Thanks for taking the time to reply!
About This Thread
Maintained by baz p
- whilst strava is down...
- Strava to Fetch import - GPS data different
- Fetch/Sufferfest and the Orange site
- An Orange Lifeboat - Are you new to Fetch because The Other Place built a paywall?
- Logging activities: A question of trust
- Strava v Relive Dispute
- Accused of cheating on Strava
- Quick idiot guide for Strava?
- Mapping oddity (Strava question!)
- TriSport Fetch: Strava Palaver