12:15am, 14 May 2015
flankerI used to do MFP > GC > Fetch and it worked, so it would appear that CG can act as a middle-man.
However, can you do TT > Tapirik? If so, you could then get Tapirik to send to GC and
1:01pm, 18 May 2015
larkimNo, don't think tapiriik works with TT (or MapMyRun which is essentially the engine behind TomTomMySports).
Odd that MFP to GC causes GC to force sync to Fetch but
Thanks for taking the time to reply!
About This Thread
- whilst strava is down...
- Strava to Fetch import - GPS data different
- Folk’s activities on here or the app that shall not be named that make you go wow!
- Fetch/Sufferfest and the Orange site
- An Orange Lifeboat - Are you new to Fetch because The Other Place built a paywall?
- Logging activities: A question of trust
- Strava v Relive Dispute
- Accused of cheating on Strava
- Quick idiot guide for Strava?
- Mapping oddity (Strava question!)
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!