BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
12:34am, 24 Aug 2013
CarpathiusPhew. Look, I feel exactly the same when deciding if I need NHS stuff. But everyone was right, if there's a next time, dont dither just go. Get well soon xx
About This Thread
Maintained by Gymfreak
- Head Injury - Advice?
- Numb/stiff jaw - any ideas
- Post run headache
- Good nutrition
- Cluster Headaches - Living with them and still being able to run
- Tibia Stress Fracture diagnosed now consultant has changed his mind..... Is there a doctor in the house?
- Getting back to running/cycling after a lumbar spinal comression fracture
- Calf injury
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?