Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Compression shorts for women

4 watchers
Aug 2012
9:47pm, 29 Aug 2012
First-time poster!!
CambridgeMinor
Can anyone help? I'm looking for womens compression shorts which are a decent length - ie covering quads and hamstrings properly and finishing just above the knee. Men's compression shorts all seem to be of that length, but the ones for women are all too short, ending mid thigh. I have compression tights, but sometimes I don't want to wear the full length garment. Just wondering if trying my husband's compression shorts might be an idea ...
Aug 2012
9:49pm, 29 Aug 2012
7923 posts
Liliaicha
I've never been able to find any either, always too short! I think men's would just be too big though.

Welcome to Fetch.
Aug 2012
10:09pm, 29 Aug 2012
13665 posts
hellen
I spent ages looking last year as I needed long ones to cover up the end of my knee tape otherwise it chaffs
I ended up with some men's orca ones which come just above my knee, the fit is not too bad considering they are men's. I am 5'7
I then got the ladies as I liked the pink stitching, they are not as long but are longer than most
Aug 2012
10:11pm, 29 Aug 2012
3048 posts
rf_fozzy
You could try these - redvenom.co.uk

I use them and they're pretty good. And so much cheaper than Skins or 2XU etc

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Can anyone help? I'm looking for womens compression shorts which are a decent length - ie covering ...