Compression Calf sleaves
1:05pm, 1 Nov 2012
johnasCompressport R2 for me and they work brilliantly. I wear them for every run now after suffering previously from a variety of lower leg issues.
I bought them in April and run on av 8 times a week. Still as good as new.
3:09pm, 1 Nov 2012
liseI got the Compressport R2 a few weeks ago too , my dodgy tight calves have been great ever since. Best buy i've done this year!!
About This Thread
- Any advice on wearing calf guards after a calf muscle tear? Jun 2015
- Last minute Marathon compression calf guard dilemma Jun 2014
- Calf Guards vs Compression Socks vs Tights Nov 2013
- Bruised calf without injury - opinions please. Aug 2013
- Compression ankle socks? May 2022
- Quad sleeve/quad guards May 2022
- Compression sleeves for summer Jan 2018
- Skins !!! Feb 2016
- Compression Wear 2XU vs Skins Oct 2014
- Compression clothing in Lidl Oct 2014
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?