Compression Calf sleaves
1:05pm, 1 Nov 2012
johnasCompressport R2 for me and they work brilliantly. I wear them for every run now after suffering previously from a variety of lower leg issues.
I bought them in April and run on av 8 times a week. Still as good as new.
3:09pm, 1 Nov 2012
liseI got the Compressport R2 a few weeks ago too , my dodgy tight calves have been great ever since. Best buy i've done this year!!
About This ThreadMaintained by Miss Ali Bob
I am looking for some copmpression sleaves for my calfs. I am still getting some serious pains in my...
- Quad sleeve/quad guards
- Compression Wear 2XU vs Skins
- Blister-prone -> shoes advice
- Compression ankle socks?
- Calf Guards vs Compression Socks vs Tights
- Free to a good home compressport trail shorts.
- Calf cramp prevention - salt, skins or just htfu?! ;-)
- Shoe Care