BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Compression Calf sleaves
1:05pm, 1 Nov 2012
johnasCompressport R2 for me and they work brilliantly. I wear them for every run now after suffering previously from a variety of lower leg issues.
I bought them in April and run on av 8 times a week. Still as good as new.
3:09pm, 1 Nov 2012
liseI got the Compressport R2 a few weeks ago too , my dodgy tight calves have been great ever since. Best buy i've done this year!!
About This Thread
Maintained by Miss Ali Bob
- Any advice on wearing calf guards after a calf muscle tear?
- Last minute Marathon compression calf guard dilemma
- Calf Guards vs Compression Socks vs Tights
- Bruised calf without injury - opinions please.
- Compression sleeves for summer
- Skins !!!
- Compression Wear 2XU vs Skins
- Compression clothing in Lidl
- Compression ankle socks?
- Quad sleeve/quad guards