Comparing runs - how to include heart rate ?

1 watcher
Oct 2013
1:34pm, 5 Oct 2013
7,398 posts
  •  
Son of a Pronator Man
When comparing runs ( using the little scales symbol on the training log) is there any way to bring your heart rate stats into the comparison ?
Oct 2013
2:50pm, 6 Oct 2013
7,401 posts
  •  
Son of a Pronator Man
can I take that as a "no"?
Oct 2013
2:58pm, 6 Oct 2013
5,876 posts
  •  
LouLou
Patience SoaPy! Have you tried the heart rate thread? My new HRM doesn't work so I ditched it. Stopped in an underpass this morning as I had some weird (likely wine induced) fast HR!
Oct 2013
3:22pm, 6 Oct 2013
660 posts
  •  
Revbarbarag
Just to say I wanted to do the same thing the other day, and discovered HR was not included in the display when you compare two runs. If nothing comes up in the HR thread, I would add my vote to an appeal to fetch to include HR stats.
Oct 2013
6:01pm, 6 Oct 2013
7,402 posts
  •  
Son of a Pronator Man
I think that would be an obvious extension of the comparison. You want to compare two or more runs, lets say two outings over the same course. You want to compare the pace and the HR. When you can please Mr Fetch :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Son of a Pronator Man
When comparing runs ( using the little scales symbol on the training log) is there any way to bring ...