BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Clothing for -11 to -14degC
10:26pm, 11 Feb 2018
VelociraptorFor evening runs in high altitude ski resorts, I've worn ski kit without the outermost layer. Long-sleeved base layer top and bottom, fleece-lined thermal mid-layer, sometimes a down jacket, gloves, hat, and ski socks. And enjoyed the fact that there's no performance pressure when running in snow and such low air temperatures wearing so many clothes.
About This Thread
Maintained by icenutter
- Ski/Snow hols
- Hanging out the washing thread
- Snow watch - Have you got snow?
- A bit nippy watch. Have you got a bit nippy?
- Grey sky outside watch - have you got grey sky outside?
- Scorchio watch - have you got scorchio?
- Wind watch. Have you got wind?
- Chucking it down watch, have you got chucking it down?
- Rain Watch - it it raining ?
- Stroboscopic sunlight