Clothing for -11 to -14degC
10:26pm, 11 Feb 2018
VelociraptorFor evening runs in high altitude ski resorts, I've worn ski kit without the outermost layer. Long-sleeved base layer top and bottom, fleece-lined thermal mid-layer, sometimes a down jacket, gloves, hat, and ski socks. And enjoyed the fact that there's no performance pressure when running in snow and such low air temperatures wearing so many clothes.
About This Thread
- Ski/Snow hols
- Weather watchers
- Hanging out the washing thread
- Rain Watch - it it raining?
- Thunder and lightning, very very frightening!
- Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun watch - have you got close bosom-friend of the maturing sun?
- Heatwave Watch. Have you got Heatwave?
- Scorchio watch - have you got scorchio?
- Heatwave - are clubs cancelling club runs etc
- Ridiculously hot watch, have you got ridiculously hot?
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!