Clifton Bradeley Biomechanical assessment...

1 watcher
Sep 2012
10:03pm, 26 Sep 2012
14 posts
  •  
Jiffy
Has anyone had a biomechanical assessment with Clifton Bradeley?
He mostly advertises in RW, based in Stoke.
If anyone can offer an opinion I would be grateful, I\\\'m getting desperate to sort my injury problems....thanks. :)
Oct 2012
8:04pm, 17 Oct 2012
57 posts
  •  
Steve72
No but, as you said, he is in RW a lot and does have a good track record/reputation. If it's not ridiculously expensive I'd go for it if I were you.
Nov 2012
10:26am, 7 Nov 2012
2,186 posts
  •  
tom_craggs
I have met Clifton and whilst I have not had a biomechanic assessment with him he is considered by the top UK coaches I have spoken to one of the best in the business.
may
Nov 2012
10:33am, 7 Nov 2012
948 posts
  •  
may
Could you not get a referral thoriugh your GP?I requested this years ago..and the outcome was getting fitted with Ortotics although the timescale may be long kust a suggestion and may save on cost; )
may
Nov 2012
10:34am, 7 Nov 2012
949 posts
  •  
may
Orthotics: )
Nov 2012
10:49am, 7 Nov 2012
17,860 posts
  •  
hammerite
The OH studied with Clifton at Huddersfield and said he was pretty good then.

He went into private practise, she went into the NHS and decided it wasn't for her after 5-6 years.
XB
Nov 2012
11:26am, 7 Nov 2012
2,688 posts
  •  
XB
I had an assessment with him which was significantly more thorough than my previous one. The only downside for me was that he seemed to lose interest half way through. It was most disconcerting. I accept that I'm not the most thrilling person but his level of interest just dropped off to nil. That pissed me off seeing I had traveled the best part of 150 miles and was about to hand over a big wad of cash.

I wouldn't ever go back.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Jiffy
Has anyone had a biomechanical assessment with Clifton Bradeley?
He mostly advertises in RW, based ...