City to Summit - Edinburgh to Ben Nevis Bike/Run June 1st and June 2nd
9:43am, 4 Mar 2013
Has anyone entered City to Summit?
I entered the City to Summit on the 1st and 2nd June 2013 (Individual Challenge Duo) and wondered if anyone would like to have my entry?
It is 112 mile bike ride on the Saturday then 26.2 mile run including Ben Nevis on the Sunday.
The cost now is £270 but I paid £220.
You can have it for £200 ? Bargain! (I checked and it is possible to transer your entry to another )
I really can't face the cycle of 112 miles and have decided to focus on running and just a bit of cycling! Plus my friend that I was doing it with is injured and I don't fancy doing it on my own.
If you know anyone that would like it spread the word and message me and we cand sort the transfer out.
About This Thread
Maintained by JammyLu
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale
- Nike discount