Christmas Day thread

379 watchers
11 Jan
3:10pm, 11 Jan 2022
11045 posts
  •  
Sigh
Our company sent out cakes to the home address of each employee several times over the last two years of working from home, using this company: sponge.co.uk
um
11 Jan
3:38pm, 11 Jan 2022
5652 posts
  •  
um
Amazon have a lon loist, eg amazon.co.uk

But another slice of home Christmas Cake (just good fruit, not iced) eaten, probably 2 slices left.
(I got all the ingredients, Mountain Goat made it once she got here, and then cut the remains in half for when she went back)
11 Jan
4:57pm, 11 Jan 2022
15510 posts
  •  
Cerrertonia
The lady who is now my wife sent me a chocolate birthday cake from the UK to Darwin in the northern territory in Australia, where I collected it from Poste Restante at the main Post Office. It arrived in perfect condition, although melted fairly quickly in the 40C heat once it left the air-conditioned post office.
11 Jan
9:41pm, 11 Jan 2022
1093 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
She was just butter-icing you up.
11 Jan
10:14pm, 11 Jan 2022
15513 posts
  •  
Cerrertonia
It worked :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
A Christmas Day thread for anyone that might need company on the day. Give it a follow, folks :-)

Heart Rate Analysis

See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.

Flat as a pancake?

We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!

UTMOST

Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.

Marathon Prediction

We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.

X

Free training & racing tools for runners, cyclists, swimmers & walkers.

Fetcheveryone lets you analyse your training, find races, plot routes, chat in our forum, get advice, play games - and more! Nothing is behind a paywall, and it'll stay that way thanks to our awesome community!
Get Started
Click here to join 108,751 Fetchies!
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here