Christmas Cracker Run (Pangbourne)
10:53am, 16 Dec 2013
RobinLomaxDid anyone else do this yesterday?
Seemed well organised before the race, with lots of happy punters on the start line. First 2km were great, lovely course, then it opened up into the back straight and all went completely wrong. No one had any idea where to go, people getting completely lost, not a marshal in site! I'd signed up to do the 10km and ended up at the 8km sign (after running against the general tide with a group of others) with 4.5km on the watch. I had enough and just decided to just call it a day. At the finish line tons of other people seemed to have the same problem!
On the positive side, my girlfriend did the 5km and really enjoyed it, and I've had a good initial response from the organisers to apologise.
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Twas The Run Before Christmas 13/12/20
- Knacker Cracker
- Festive Routes
- 12 Days Of Fetchmas 2020
- Cr*p Corporate Chrimbo Cards
- PSA - Potential GPS watch stocking filler bargain?
- It's beginning to look a lot like....
- Naughty or Nice... Secret Santa 2019 is on his way!
- Sleigh bells ringing - Fetch Secret Santa 2018 edition
- You better watch out - Fetch Secret Santa 2017