Chiropractor Norfolk/Suffolk

1 watcher
Jun 2013
7:10pm, 25 Jun 2013
1,732 posts
  •  
1step2far
Oh Hello,

Not been around here for a bit. Lots of reasons but still lurk and keep up to date with you all.

Random question I know, but can anyone recommend a chiropractor on the Norfolk/ Suffolk border or Norwich way?

Or even better... a way to replace a displaced SI joint on my own!

Cheers,

1step!
Jun 2013
8:41pm, 25 Jun 2013
1,224 posts
  •  
wiener dog
I had SI joint problems several years ago. Sorry but my chiropractor is in North Norfolk about 40 miles from Norwich. The only thing I can tell you that helped me a lot was he advised me to stand one foot in front of the other & to just relax the upper part of my body then slowly sort of lean forward & drop my upper body towards the floor then repeat wit the other foot in front several times a day this sort of widened the gap where the nerves were being compressed & therefore eventually lessened the pain. I did totally get over this after about 3 months.
Don't know if this is of any help but I hope you find a splution soon.
Jun 2013
8:42pm, 25 Jun 2013
1,225 posts
  •  
wiener dog
Solution even!
Jun 2013
10:52pm, 25 Jun 2013
1,733 posts
  •  
1step2far
Cheers Weiner dog! Yep that's a touch far. Think I may have found someone in Norwich.

I do like the sound of that exercise so will certainly give it ago!

Cheers!!!!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by 1step2far
Oh Hello,

Not been around here for a bit. Lots of reasons but still lurk and keep up to date with...