Chiltern Warrior 2014
1:15pm, 17 Jan 2014
johnnygHi is anyone up for doing this event - any comments from people who did it last year? Its an off-road obstacle course 5k and 10k
9:18am, 18 Jan 2014
doopyA couple of ladies from my beginners running course did this last year and are going to do it again.
About This Thread
- Tough Mudder, Total Warrior, other Absolute Tw@ races
- Bear Grylls Survival Race
- Any Tips For A Rat Race Dirty Weekend Full Mucker Virgin?
- Manchester Marathon 2022
- Race the Machine
- Everyone likes a quiz ?
- Rotary Shakespeare Marathon and Half Marathon 2022
- Cambridge half 2022
- Race organisers...and race runners
- Racing Abroad - medical certificate
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!