Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Children off school, check in here for support.

18 watchers
29 May
7:25pm, 29 May 2020
2575 posts
Elsie Too
No idea what our school is doing but as we are shielding it doesn’t matter to us anyway.
WA
29 May
8:47pm, 29 May 2020
6930 posts
WA
Our academy trust has said that they are not opening until 8th at the earliest. A friend who works at one of the primary schools in the trust says they can't take any more children anyway. It's a tiny rural school with about 40% vulnerable children and only 3 classes over the entire primary years.

Not sure what the secondary school is planning, but SweetPea has officially left (GCSE year) and Marigold is y9.
30 May
9:13am, 30 May 2020
23169 posts
Lizzie W
I think I'll enquire again about wfh, but AFAIK there isn't enough tech to go round.
9 Jun
11:38am, 9 Jun 2020
23227 posts
Lizzie W
T9's year are being mixed up for next year (1st time ever) which is good. We can nominate 3 people he'd like to be with. We can think of 3 people, I just hope he can start afresh with friendships.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Purps
Let's support each other while the children are off.

Use this to vent frustration, ask questions, pool resources and anything else we think might help.

A blog, it's a post I copied from a school principle fetcheveryone.com/blog/2783/2020/3#blog404078

Close