BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Children off school, check in here for support.
7:03pm, 19 Mar 2021
TotriornottotriIt’s the way it is now though sadly. Slaves to the teaching formula or we’re bad parents.
10:30am, 20 Mar 2021
PurpsSorry to hear that totri. I really think it depends on the school as to how much or how little they lock down on symptoms. Glad test was negative
10:33am, 20 Mar 2021
PurpsI really think testing at the moment is nonsense and saying they're behind, behind what some arbitrary standard given by government. The learning they'll have had shouldn't be compared to previous years, I don't think they've taken into consideration how much of an effect 12 months of disruption will have had on children.
About This Thread
Maintained by Purps
- Assisting teens in choosing university for 2021 during a pandemic
- Support thread for parents of teenagers
- Support thread for educators of any type, academics, teachers, early years etc.
- Support thread for students, mature and otherwise...
- Gordon's School - Woking
- What does it mean to have a degree?
- Famous Alumni
- Prep for the school returning
- McGoohan's O-level resit
- Do you have what it takes to study economics?