We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Children not listening
10:16pm, 8 Aug 2019
Farah FanHi guys, I was walking my little sister home from her Gymnastics lesson earlier (because I am a caring big sibling) and due to the fact it was raining, I asked her to zip her jacket up because she was getting soaked but she refused to cooperate so, in the end I zipped it up myself and held her hand the whole way home so she could not unzip it.
Any ideas on how to get her to obey me the next time or should I just keep on doing it myself?
About This Thread
- Elderly parents or relatives to care for and/or worry about? This is the place for you.
- Support thread for parents of teenagers
- Parental Health Concerns
- The Sandwich Generation - Aged Ps and children to care for?
- They're growing up - support for parents
- Family Fun Question
- Assisting teens in choosing university for 2021 during a pandemic
- Fetchie Family Law Experts- I need you!
- Activity holidays for families
- What's making you smile today?
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.
The Breakfast Club!
Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map