BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Children not listening
10:16pm, 8 Aug 2019
Farah FanHi guys, I was walking my little sister home from her Gymnastics lesson earlier (because I am a caring big sibling) and due to the fact it was raining, I asked her to zip her jacket up because she was getting soaked but she refused to cooperate so, in the end I zipped it up myself and held her hand the whole way home so she could not unzip it.
Any ideas on how to get her to obey me the next time or should I just keep on doing it myself?
About This Thread
Maintained by Farah Fan
- Support thread for parents of teenagers
- Elderly parents or relatives to care for and/or worry about? This is the place for you.
- Parental Health Concerns
- The Sandwich Generation - Aged Ps and children to care for?
- They're growing up - support for parents
- Family Fun Question
- Assisting teens in choosing university for 2021 during a pandemic
- Fetchie Family Law Experts- I need you!
- Activity holidays for families
- What's making you smile today?