Children not listening
10:16pm, 8 Aug 2019
Farah FanHi guys, I was walking my little sister home from her Gymnastics lesson earlier (because I am a caring big sibling) and due to the fact it was raining, I asked her to zip her jacket up because she was getting soaked but she refused to cooperate so, in the end I zipped it up myself and held her hand the whole way home so she could not unzip it.
Any ideas on how to get her to obey me the next time or should I just keep on doing it myself?
About This ThreadMaintained by Farah Fan
Hi guys, I was walking my little sister home from her Gymnastics lesson earlier (because I am a cari...
- Jacket for when its cold and wet
- Help me find shorts with zipped side pockets
- Waterproof Cycling Jacket
- Where do you store your car keys/ small items on race day?
- A Whisky Drink
- Bulk Import of GPX/TCX/FIT etc
- Alternatives to a running belt/bum bag
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs