Children not listening
10:16pm, 8 Aug 2019
Farah FanHi guys, I was walking my little sister home from her Gymnastics lesson earlier (because I am a caring big sibling) and due to the fact it was raining, I asked her to zip her jacket up because she was getting soaked but she refused to cooperate so, in the end I zipped it up myself and held her hand the whole way home so she could not unzip it.
Any ideas on how to get her to obey me the next time or should I just keep on doing it myself?
About This Thread
- Elderly parents or relatives to care for and/or worry about? This is the place for you.
- Support thread for parents of teenagers
- Parental Health Concerns
- The Sandwich Generation - Aged Ps and children to care for?
- They're growing up - support for parents
- Family Fun Question
- Assisting teens in choosing university for 2021 during a pandemic
- Fetchie Family Law Experts- I need you!
- Activity holidays for families
- What's making you smile today?
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.