BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Cape Verde

3 watchers
Jun 2017
12:20am, 23 Jun 2017
17107 posts
flanker
Off there shortly, to Sal, so has anyone been there and got any info on the running? Routes, type of terrain, etc?

ta.
Jun 2017
7:09pm, 23 Jun 2017
231 posts
Silent Runner
No idea, but I'll give this a bump for the evening crowd...
Jun 2017
7:59pm, 23 Jun 2017
732 posts
TomahawkMike
Something here perhaps.. type this into Google as I can't get the link

Running on Sal, Cape Verde – Run Welshman
Jun 2017
8:34pm, 23 Jun 2017
12429 posts
Angus Clydesdale
Cape Verde is on my "maybe" list for a holiday in early October. Would love to get some feel for what it's like from areal person that isn't trying to sell me a holiday!
Jun 2017
9:04pm, 23 Jun 2017
4897 posts
Jovi Runner
My sister and BIL went there in January. From what she described its the sort of place you go to lounge on a sunbed for a fortnight in an all inclusive resort. She went as she was recovering from a major illness and just needed to get away so it was ideal but as a running venue I get the impression that it won't be that great.
Jun 2017
9:04pm, 23 Jun 2017
4898 posts
Jovi Runner
My sister and BIL went there in January. From what she described its the sort of place you go to lounge on a sunbed for a fortnight in an all inclusive resort. She went as she was recovering from a major illness and just needed to get away so it was ideal but as a running venue I get the impression that it won't be that great.
Jun 2017
6:36pm, 24 Jun 2017
17117 posts
flanker
It's definitely a relaxing by the pool with a cocktail type place, which is fine as I'm shattered and have Lakeland 100 the following week (the enforced taper will be good, the weight gain less so!), but I do fancy a few easy trots out to keep the legs moving. Might have a play on google maps and check out the above 'link'.

AC - remind me early Aug and I'll let you know wha i think of it.
Jun 2017
7:47pm, 24 Jun 2017
12436 posts
Angus Clydesdale
Will do! Have a great break B-)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by flanker
Off there shortly, to Sal, so has anyone been there and got any info on the running? Routes, type o...