Cancer treatment and exercise survey.

4 watchers
Jan 2018
10:05am, 29 Jan 2018
1,190 posts
  •  
Silvershadow
My friend Gill and her colleagues have created this survey for anyone willing to share their experiences. Gill is an international triathlete and professional horsewoman who has undergone treatment herself. A bit about Gill
tri247.com
This survey has been created by Lucy Gossage, Liz O'Riordan and Gill Fullen to assess and clarify demand for a website providing free resources regarding exercise for sporty people undergoing cancer treatment. It is not funded by anyone and there are no commercial interests. All information given will be anonymised and treated with confidence.
docs.google.com
Feb 2018
11:58am, 3 Feb 2018
1,192 posts
  •  
Silvershadow
Not expecting people to post but bumping incase someone in the weekend Fetch crowd would be willing to share their experiences in the survey.
Feb 2018
12:02pm, 3 Feb 2018
2,283 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
I passed on the link to a work colleague who has been cleared twice and has done Race for Life. She's not a Fetchie unfortunately.
Feb 2018
12:07pm, 3 Feb 2018
9,068 posts
  •  
Badger
In support of this: I know Lucy Gossage slightly, as she did a PhD in the institute where I work. Good scientist, good doctor (clinical oncologist), and was a professional triathlete for a while after her PhD before going back to spend more time in the clinic. The combination of her and Gill sounds like a really good team to be working on something like this.
Dec 2021
9:47am, 26 Dec 2021
53,330 posts
  •  
Derby Tup
Bump (I’d not seen this before)
Jun 2022
12:29pm, 28 Jun 2022
26 posts
  •  
christeeniee
Completed the survey today. Wasn't aware of it until recently
Jun 2022
7:14am, 29 Jun 2022
1,608 posts
  •  
Silvershadow
Since I started this thread Lucy and Gemma have launched their Move against Cancer website with blogs, articles, exercise sessions and a podcast to inspire you to be active whether you have recently been diagnosed, are undergoing treatment or recovering from Cancer. movecharity.org

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Silvershadow
My friend Gill and her colleagues have created this survey for anyone willing to share their experie...