Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Cancer treatment and exercise survey.

2 watchers
Jan 2018
10:05am, 29 Jan 2018
1190 posts
Silvershadow
My friend Gill and her colleagues have created this survey for anyone willing to share their experiences. Gill is an international triathlete and professional horsewoman who has undergone treatment herself. A bit about Gill
tri247.com
This survey has been created by Lucy Gossage, Liz O'Riordan and Gill Fullen to assess and clarify demand for a website providing free resources regarding exercise for sporty people undergoing cancer treatment. It is not funded by anyone and there are no commercial interests. All information given will be anonymised and treated with confidence.
docs.google.com
Feb 2018
11:58am, 3 Feb 2018
1192 posts
Silvershadow
Not expecting people to post but bumping incase someone in the weekend Fetch crowd would be willing to share their experiences in the survey.
Feb 2018
12:02pm, 3 Feb 2018
2283 posts
Surrey Phil
I passed on the link to a work colleague who has been cleared twice and has done Race for Life. She's not a Fetchie unfortunately.
Feb 2018
12:07pm, 3 Feb 2018
9068 posts
Badger
In support of this: I know Lucy Gossage slightly, as she did a PhD in the institute where I work. Good scientist, good doctor (clinical oncologist), and was a professional triathlete for a while after her PhD before going back to spend more time in the clinic. The combination of her and Gill sounds like a really good team to be working on something like this.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Silvershadsnow
My friend Gill and her colleagues have created this survey for anyone willing to share their experie...