Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Can log in using my blackberry (no issues login in on my laptop)

1 watcher
Jul 2013
12:38pm, 5 Jul 2013
4 posts
Justhappytobehere
I seem unable to log in on my blackberry, but have no issues on my laptop (which is how i'm able to ask for help). #login # hussle

Everything was working fine until a had one-month break in training and when I now try to log in, I get redirected to the home page.

Anybody's got any ideas as to why that might be?
Jul 2013
12:42pm, 5 Jul 2013
69296 posts
santababy
are you permantantly logged in on your laptop? if you're logged in elswhere then it wont let you log in again, confuses itself. I had same issue for while and couldnt work it out til Sir Fetch told me problem
Jul 2013
1:23pm, 5 Jul 2013
3409 posts
Duchess
Seriously, santa? I'm permanently logged in on my work laptop, home laptop and ipad. I seem to have to log into each of them at the start of a month but there's no conflicts otherwise.
Jul 2013
1:46pm, 5 Jul 2013
2215 posts
Bru-Bru
Might just be because Blackberries are pants. I hate them but have to use one for work. I do use mine to access Fetch, occasionally, but use the beta "mobile edition" with no problems.
Try this, JustHappy

m.fetcheveryone.com
Jul 2013
4:44pm, 5 Jul 2013
69298 posts
santababy
maybe he sroted it then, it was when I had my BB it used to happen

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Justhappytobehere
I seem unable to log in on my blackberry, but have no issues on my laptop (which is how i'm able to...