BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Can I Ever Exercise Again?
1:06pm, 14 Feb 2016
Colin-HSurely when you did this you had a course of physio? This is a question for the physiotherapist or for the doctors. My opinion is that of course you would be able to excercise again (take a look at the Invictus games - those guys have injuries way beyoond this). But of course this is my uneducated opinion
10:41am, 21 Feb 2016
CavalrymanPhysio WTF! That was poo-poohed by the doc the moment I suggested it.
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- FREE England Athletics Webinars
- FREE England Athletics Webinars - February 2021
- Pain down left leg. Why?
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Frozen shoulder, can I still run or will it make it worse?
- Help please - Power of Fetch - possible ITB advice needed
- Burning feet? Also meal plans
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury
- Broken ankle - advice please (physio's, runners, those who've had a break)
- Broken foot(2nd metatarsal)