Can I Ever Exercise Again?
1:06pm, 14 Feb 2016
Colin-HSurely when you did this you had a course of physio? This is a question for the physiotherapist or for the doctors. My opinion is that of course you would be able to excercise again (take a look at the Invictus games - those guys have injuries way beyoond this). But of course this is my uneducated opinion
10:41am, 21 Feb 2016
CavalrymanPhysio WTF! That was poo-poohed by the doc the moment I suggested it.
About This Thread
- Calf injury
- Getting back after broken foot
- Best way to get heat onto the ankle at work?
- Achilles issues & running surface - any thoughts?
- Erm, any doctors or physios out there?
- Getting back to running/cycling after a lumbar spinal comression fracture
- FREE England Athletics Webinars
- FREE England Athletics Webinars - February 2021
- Pain down left leg. Why?
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.